This is a brand new Sony VGP-BPS13/Q battery to replace your current aging battery. Get your full battery back up time back. We offer replacement batteries for you Sony VGP-BPS13/Q laptop at a bargain price. This will fit your laptop perfectly.There is no battery "memory effect" with this rechargeable battery. The Sony VGP-BPS13/Q battery is rigorously tested for capacity, voltage, compatibility and safety to exceed original equipment manufacturer specifications. All of our laptop batteries have passed stringent quality assurance procedures to achieve international standards such as ROHS, CE, UL, ISO9001, ISO9002 certification.
• Top quality at affordable price, Long warranty of one-year, fast delivery!
• 100% brand new and never be used, 100% function check before shipping!
• Guaranteed to meet or exceed OEM specifications and performance.
• High capacity Sony VGP-BPS13/Q battery li-ion cells made in Japan.
• Full One Year Manufacturer Warranty & 30 Days Money Back Guarantee!
• 100% compatible with your laptop's original battery and provide extended runtime with no 'memory effect'.
• Order your Sony VGP-BPS13/Q battery before 2:30PM we will usually ship the same day.
Attentions when using Replacement Sony VGP-BPS13/Q battery :
1.Carefulness read narrate book of battery,using the battery in the right way.
2.Research the electric appliance and the Sony VGP-BPS13/Q battery contact elements is whether clean, when necessity is clean with the wet cloth mop, after dry loads according to the correct polar direction.
3.When non-adult custody, don’t let children replace the laptop battery, compact battery should place the place which the child cannot attain.
4.Battery should stock in cool place,and dry.Do not expose your laptop battery to water or other moist/wet substances.
5.Do not incinerate or expose external laptop battery to excessive heat, which may result in an exposure.
6.Electro-adapter should cut switch after use. Should take off Sony VGP-BPS13/Q battery from adapter when battery long time no use.
7.Avoid piercing, hitting, crushing or any abuse use of the laptop battery.
8.It is normal for a Replacement Battery to become warm to the touch during charging and discharging.